Sunday 15 June 2008

R R R R RACE DAY ROCKS (GET YOUR BALLS OUT)

After a good qualifying yesterday we went to get our positioning letters, these would tell us where we would be in the starting grid, Phil got a j, me and Ant got an o, we got handed a piece of paper saying what time our letters were starting, confused I looked at the paper and asked the lady who handed it to me "how do we know which one we are in?" (there was one in the morning and one in the afternoon) she looked at me "both" she said laughing "f**k!" I said not laughing, and neither was phil when I told him, considering I was here expecting one race and a timed run for qualifying, we were now facing the fact that the qualifying we had just done was basically a race (100 let off at a time is not the timed run i was hoping for) and that we had to do it again tomorrow "TWICE"

TURNED OUT TO BE A HELL OF A DAY

Check it out
THE CUE FOR THE LIFT


STOOD ON THE START LINE

2365M AND FREEZING
(so cold infact when Ant hugged frenchie for warmth I wished he was hugging me, not something I ever thought I'd think)



SPOT THE PHIL


THE START LINE, OVER 150 BIKES WAITING TO GO


NOW THIS TAKES BALLS
ELBOWS OUT HEAD DOWN
(CANT BELIVE EARLIER TODAY WE DID THAT TWICE)



DOWN SAFE AND LOVING IT


ABOUT BLOODY TIME TOO

ANT AND BRIAN LOPEZ



THE FINISH LINE A SWEET SIGHT


2 comments:

sarah pinnell said...

jeez guys what a tough scene, survived and then some! nice one enjoy ure beers tonight, well deserved!

Ricrhys said...

yeah was def a tough scene, hope to do it again for sure, looking forward to a grolsh in the winch, get onboard